Canadian citizens will need a valid visa to visit, do business or work in Vietnam. There are two ways which you can obtain a Vietnam Entry Visa.
- Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival (collecting at Vietnam International Airport on arrival)
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 working day for urgent request and 2-3 days for normal request.
- Processing service fee: 19– 34 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
- How to get it? You go online at www.vietnamvisa24h.com, fill in the secure form, and just wait 1-2 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from Canada.
- Get normal Vietnam Entry Visa (before traveling) – a traditional way.
You apply for Visa approval code by email. After receiving the code, you will come directly to the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in Ottawa to ask for a visa stamp. The embassy will base on our approval code to stamp on your passport. You will need to bring with you a passport, 2 passport-sized photos and some dollars as stamping fee.
The Vietnam Embassy in Ottawa, Canada:
Address: 470 Wilbrod Street,
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6M8 Canada
Monday to Friday
9.30 a.m - 12.00 p.m
13.30 p.m - 16.00 p.m
Vietnam visa - vietnamvisa24h.com/vietnam-visa.html
Vietnam visa online - vietnamvisa24h.com/vietnam-visa-online.html
Vietnam visa fees - vietnamvisa24h.com/Vietnam-visa-fees.html
Vietnam visa on arrival - vietnamvisa24h.com/Vietnam-visa-on-arrival.html
Vietnam entry visa - vietnamvisa24h.com/vietnam-entry-visa.html
Visa to Vietnam - vietnamvisa24h.com/Visa-to-Vietnam.html
Visa Vietnam - vietnamvisa24h.com/Visa-Vietnam.html
Send your feedback or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org